Commitment to privacy
- how we collect information;
- how we use and disclose any information we collect;
- how we protect the personal information we collect; and
- how you can access the personal information we may hold about you.
We value your privacy, and as such, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collecting personal information
We collect personal information for a number of reasons, however the main reasons why we may collect personal information from you are:
- to process transactions;
- to improve our Website by receiving feedback on our products and services;
- to assist us in responsibly marketing our products;
- to assist in the preparation and co-ordination of the newsletters and product updates that we send out from time to time;
- so that we can communicate with our customers, suppliers and other persons or organisations that we do business with; and
- to run competitions and promotions.
We may collect personal information from you in a number of different ways for example:
- when you purchase any of our products;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter or other similar publications;
- when you request information from us about our products and services;
- if you enter one of our competitions or promotions; or
- if you fill out any of our surveys or marketing information.
Using your personal information
By using our Website you agree that if you submit any personal information to us:
- we will be entitled to record that information and use it in accordance with this policy; and
- we may use that information to contact you about our products and services or to provide you with general information about us;
- we may provide your personal information to our technical service providers for the purpose of operating this Website; and
- we may use the information we collect from you for the purposes of improving our products or services, or to collect information for the purposes of statistical or marketing analysis.
Apart from the circumstances set out above, unless required by law, we will not disclose any personal information we collect from you without your specific consent.
Security of information
We will take reasonable steps to keep the information we collect about you secure and to prevent unauthorised access to this information. However we cannot give any guarantees or warranties about the security of your information and will not be held liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your information.
Changing and accessing information
If you wish to change or update any of your personal information or you wish to access the personal information we hold about you please contact us and we will arrange for this to occur. If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you please contact us and request access to this information. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days. You may be charged a fee for access to this information.
In accordance with the terms of this policy we may communicate with you to provide information about our products and services, special offers, promotions or other matters that we believe may be of interest to you.
We will not send advertising information to you without first asking you whether you want to receive this information.
If you are receiving communications from us and you no longer wish to receive these communications please contact us and inform us that you wish to unsubscribe.
How we secure your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep the information we collect about you secure and to prevent unauthorised access to this information. However, we cannot give any guarantees or warranties about the security of your information and we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to your information.
All supplied sensitive credit information such as personal credit card details are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encrypts information to prevent it being read in transmission over the Internet.
Our online store is hosted by Squarespace Inc (Squarespace). Squarespace provide us with an e-commerce platform which allows us to sell products to you. Your data is stored through Squarespace's data storage, database and the general Squarespace application. Squarespace store your data behind a firewall.
When you make payment through our Website using the direct payment gateway, Squarespace stores your credit card data. All credit card data is encrypted through the Payment Card industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). After your payment is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
If you want more information regarding PCI-DSS standards and requirements, please read Squarespace Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Cookies are pieces of text that are transferred into the memory of your computer to store preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our Website.
Mokosozo Pty Ltd (ACN 164 051 085)